Right now, the fanboys hate Deadpool's movie design, and they've spent the last few weeks complaining about how the movie is now ruined. Here's a fun list of other things that have ruined movies:
- Christopher Reeve is too skinny to play Superman.
- That Pee-Wee's Big Adventure guy is directing Batman.
- Also, Michael Keaton is a comedian, and can't play Bruce Wayne.
- The X-Men's black leather uniforms.
- Some unknown guy is playing Wolverine.
- Jean Grey's hair isn't red enough.
- Organic webshooters.
- Kingpin is black.
- The guy who directed Blade: Trinity is writing Batman Begins.
- Bryan Singer isn't directing X3.
- That Daredevil guy is directing Ghost Rider.
- Daniel Craig is playing Bond.
- Michael Bay is directing Transformers.
- Shia Leboeuf is starring in Transformers.
- Zack Snyder is directing 300.
- Zack Snyder is directing Watchmen.
- Heath Ledger is playing the Joker.
- What does that Swingers guy know about directing Iron Man?
- Robert Downey Jr. is playing Tony Stark.
- Snake-Eyes' mask has a mouth.
- J.J. Abrams is directing Star Trek.
Yes, terrible. It's a shame how all those various things were ruined forever. Just like Deadpool's done to the Wolverine movie.
Deadpool: So that's supposed to be me?
Deadpool: No, you're you. I'm me. In the movie.
Deadpool: Was I talking out loud again?
Deadpool: No, I can read your caption boxes.
Deadpool: Oh. Damn.
Deadpool: But you can't be me? You don't even talk in yellow! Talking in yellow is an INTEGRAL part of who I am!
Deadpool: Do you even know what "integral" means?
Deadpool: It's a subspecies of flamingo, right? Nevermind. On three, name the sexiest woman alive.
Deadpool and Deadpool: 1... 2... 3... Bea Arthur!
Deadpool: Huh. I LIKE this guy.
Deadpool: Stupid boxes!